Saturday, July 08, 2006

STAR WARS RHAPSODY

JEDI
Is he a Jedi
Future is hard to see
Clouded in darkness
Difficult to train, he will be
One day he'll be
The Chosen One, you will see

ANAKIN
I was a slave boy,but Qui-Gon set me free
And now I'm training with Obi-Wan
A difficult Padawan
Finally back with Padme,
But Sand People killed my Mom
My Mom

Padme, just killed them all
My light saber in my hand
Cut them down into the sand
Padme, dark side's just begun
I've gotta hide these feelings deep inside

Padme, ooooooo
It's not worthy of a knight
But, off to Geonosis now we go
Obi-Wan, Obi-Wan, he's the one that matters now

Dukoo, your time has come
Master Yoda won the fight
Kicked your butt and you took flight
Windu and the Jedi Knights
Had begun the Wars with all their Army of Clones

Padme, ooooooo
I can't live alone
We'll have our wedding on Naboo in secret

I see a little cyborg standing on the Hand
Grevious, Grevious, he is holding ol' Palpy
Wielding four light sabers
He has just escaped from us!
Rescue Palpy, But there's Dukoo
Rescue Palpy, But there's Dukoo
Rescue Palpy, Dukoo must be vanquished now

I've got his saber crossed at his throat now
Palps has just told me, "Kill him, you must now!
"It's not the way of the Jedi, you see!

Padme's with child now, what are we to do
Utapau - No, they will not let me go - Obi goes
Utapau - They will not let me go - Obi goes
Utapau - They will not let me go - Grevious dies
Would not let me go - let me go
Would not let me go - let me go
No, no, no, no, no, no, no
Jedi council, Jedi council, Jedi council let me go
And Sidious was behind it all the time I see, I see, I seeeeeee

(Head banging part!!!!!)
Mace is dead, I am Vader and now I am Powerful
On to Mustafar, Sep'ra'st's to kill, this is Wonderful
OH, Padme, got to rule with me Padme
Obi-Wan's here, fight to the death, here and now!

Vader's in a suit now.
Padme's dead and gone.
Jedi all but dead now.
Nothing really matters to me.

Now that I'm a Sith Lord...

No comments: