Friday, June 30, 2006

Another Parody!! :)

The Doors "Hello, I Love You" made a great parody for our group! This just came to me this morning as I was sitting here at work not doing what I was supposed to be doing... ;)Have fun!!!

CHORUS
PLBFC - Don't you tell them our name.
PLBFC - You know blogging's our game.
PLBFC - Not here? Don't be irate.
PLBFC - Gotta love all the hate!

Our Vicomte said keep secret
Hide our blog society
Do you think we'll be the ones
To sit all day without the sun?

PLBFC - Don't you tell them our name.
PLBFC - You know blogging's our game.
PLBFC - Not here? Don't be irate.
PLBFC - Gotta love all the hate!

We're blogging on the site
Typing in black and white
Our blog's are wicked
And they're sometimes long
When we read, we'll just scream out this song

Computers quiver at our sight
We sit and type all day and night
We all hope to get some comments soon!
And we hope our T-shirts come by noon!
Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! Oh no!
PLB
Oh no!
PLBFC
Oh... (to fade)
posted by Hansgirl3 at 1:32 PM

7 Comments:
Senator Soph-ia said...
Sweet! When do we put out the album?!And thanks for the nod to my poem! Cool! :-)
6/08/2006 2:27 PM
Marvolo said...
Hansgirl, you're just cranking the songs out these days! I'm impressed! I haven't heard the song in question this time, though. Excellent work.
6/08/2006 2:48 PM
leialookalike1 said...
So many songs!!!!!!where are the RODM episodes?????
6/08/2006 2:53 PM
ewanandhaydenfan5 said...
That was awesome! Seems like kind of a difficult song to put those lyrics to. Great job!
6/08/2006 8:39 PM
Jedi Master Mina said...
Doors...What a classic. You are a rocker after my own heart!!
6/08/2006 10:36 PM
Hansgirl3 said...
>>Seems like kind of a difficult song to put those lyrics to. Great job! Nah, I knocked this one out in about 45 minutes.Now, "Star Wars Rhapsody" after "Bohemian Rhapsody" took me 7 DAYS! That one was a beast! (posted on SW.com) But I loved it! :x>>You are a rocker after my own heart!! You know it, my friend!! :x
6/08/2006 10:43 PM
The Stooge said...
Another great one! This is become its own genre. Sweet.
6/08/2006 11:09 PM

No comments: