Friday, February 09, 2007

MY PADME'

Ooo, my little Senator, my Senator
When you gonna give me some time, my Padme'?
Ooo, my midi-chlorians, my chlorians
Forcing me right over the line, my Padme'
Never gonna stop, give it up, always on my mind
You're my angel now and you're here with the Jedi kind
My-ee ey-ee by-ee ah-ee ah woo!
Ma ma ma ma My Padme'

Come a little closer, over here
Can you see the Sith in my eyes, my Padme'?
She's a little mystery, get's to me
When she touched my arm or my thigh, my Padme'
Never gonna stop, give it up, always on my mind
You're my angel now and you're here with the Jedi kind
My-ee ey-ee by-ee ah-ee ah woo!
Ma ma ma ma My Padme'
Ma ma ma ma My Padme'

Ooo, you shouldn't get to me, get to me
Forever you have been on my mind, my Padme'
I know you're my destiny, my destiny
You'll be with me 'til the end of time, my Padme'
Never gonna stop, give it up, always on my mind
You're my angel now and you're here with the Jedi kind
My-ee ey-ee by-ee ah-ee ah woo!
Ma ma ma ma ma ma ma maMy-ee ey-ee by-ee ah-ee ah woo!
Ma ma ma ma My Padme'
Oooooohh OH My Padme'

9 comments:

DragonFang said...

Cute!

Hey, I'd pick a certain redhead over a blonde any day... ;)

Hansgirl3 said...

So you found your way over here to my little spot, eh?

DragonFang said...

That I did. And you found your way to mine. Thank you for your "bitemarks", m'lady... They are most appreciated.

Hansgirl3 said...

My pleasure. I enjoy giving you your "bitemarks" actually. I'm glad you appreciate them.

Did you choose that term for your persona as a dragon or for your fascination with vampires? Just curious...

DragonFang said...

Actually, that term comes from the dragon part. You know, it's called Dragon's Breath, so why not call those comments bitemarks? But the vampire thing works, too. Pick your poison.

I like your Squee title, too. Just too bad everyone seems to use the term these days. It's yours, really.

Hansgirl3 said...

Here I go analyzing...

It seems as a dragon, you would tend not to leave bitemarks, but eat someone whole, so the term doesn't work all that well. As a vampire, though, bitemark is perfect since that's what they do. :) I have always been ultra-fascinated with vampires myself, you know. ;)

Thank you for letting me have my squee. It was "bestowed" upon me several years ago, so I've always really thought of it as mine. I sort of feel like I have started the use of the term as a trend amongst the blogging community in a way. That's all right. It's still mine. :) I do it the best, in reality! :D

DragonFang said...

Gripping...

But I don't eat you whole. I just take little nibbles. Hence the bitemarks. ;)

Hansgirl3 said...

Nibbles sound good... ;)

Hansgirl3 said...

Can my nibbles include a little flick of your forked tongue? ;)